myControl.aero Version 1.8
Version 1.8 of myControl brings further improvements for the duty time tracking module.
Off-days can now be marked as "Off Duty" and you can manually enter duty hours
per duty record (if different from check-out / check-in time).
The Duty Time Tracking module is available for all pilots with a "Professional" subscription.
Visit myControl: https://www.myControl.aero
For all pilots the latest version brings the following improvements:
- Increased map size
- Separate edit form for helicopter and airplane flights
- Custom error messages (error 404, error 500)
- Improved outside landing location search
- Class rating currency limits in the future are shown as okay, with the annotation "not yet relevant"
- Registrations no longer include a dash
Our special thanks for the valuable suggestions and insights go to Simon T., Simon Z., Florian and Chris.